My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting Ready!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been preparing to go to a homeschool convention. So, I've been looking at ALL of the exhibitors who will be there and speakers so that when I arrive I'm prepared and not overwhelmed. I'd much rather be overwhelmed at home first and have a pretty good idea of the things I'd like to do and see when I get there.

Things have been going well with school here. I've fallen in love with FLL4. My dd loves it too! She is doing very well with it!! Ds is getting his letter sounds down and sometimes even creating words with our homemade flash card.

I've seen people on forums ask what do you love. So I'd thought I'd ask my sweet homeschool followers and anyone who homeschools and stops by to tell me, what curriculum items do you love and what have you tried and not loved? Please include the why you love it or the why you don't love it. Thanks!! I hope to get some wonderful ideas from you before heading to convention. :-) Very selfish of me I know, but I love listening to the experiences of others and gaining wisdom from them. Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Music