My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not going to be Wordless today!

Well, we went  to our first renaissance festival yesterday!!! It was great! K drew pictures of the events we did and K told me everything we did as I wrote it down. So here are K's words! I think it's fun to hear it from a childs perspective!!

First I saw the Mother Goose and I held and pet Princess Buttercup. She hugged my neck. Then I saw the fairy. She gave me a gem. Then we went to the Palace Stage and watched part of a funny show because we didn’t get there in time. Then we went to Piccolo Pony, a giant rocking horse. At first I thought it was scary then I liked it. There were women rocking it back and forth. As we were walking we met the queen, king, and Princess Reagan. Then we saw the harp guy. I think he looked nice and he was nice. He gave me a stamp on my right hand. We went to the Joust tournament. While we were watching Mommy slipped away to King’s Kitchen. Then we went to the Haven after it was finished. We ate and played. Then we went to the petting farm. There were sheep there. The biggest yak you ever saw and there were geese there. I think Buttercup was nicer, probably she was trained. Then we went to the Rialto Stage and he did funny and dangerous stuff. Then we went to the Dutch Door Stage where they did all the dances. Then we went to the flying machine. It was funny. Then we left. I loved it! I didn’t like the weird tree though. 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

How very precious! I love to hear children's narrations in their own words-just too cute.
It sounds like a wonderful festival. My kids would enjoy something like that. :)

Music