My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Friday, July 30, 2010

Great messy day!

Got started today on cleaning the homeschool room! So right now it's a mess! Tomorrow I will hopefully clean my mess and have a wonderfully organized homeschool room! Hopefully being the key word there :-)

While I was cleaning in there, my dh was cleaning out some stuff from his closet:) So now there are cds and dvds all over his side of the bed. We both have our work cut out for tomorrow.

School consisted of math, language arts, and my dd spent 3 hours on a "date" with our 80yr old neighbor. The two girls had so much fun! They went to three different stores and had lunch together and topped off their outing with a stop at our local ice cream shop!

Great day!

1 comment:

Our Family for His Glory said...

Hope your cleaning is going well- it is so exciting when it is actually all done- isn't it!?
Have a great weekend!!
Jessica

Music