My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Homeschool Started 2 weeks ago!!!

We officially became a homeschool Aug. 3rd!!!! So I felt obligated to start some school. So we did and it was a great and gradual start! We are using MFW Adventures this year along with Saxon Math, Apologia Astronomy, Natural Speller, and I'm sure I'm forgetting lots here! So far we love it!!!! K asked me today(while she is laying in the bed with a bowl in front of her face in case she throws up) if we could do school today in her bed. It's Sunday!! She was disappointed that we were not doing any school today!! That's a GREAT start to a year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Sounds like we are doing some of the same things this year. Also, you sound like us last year. That first week of school my son scratch his cornea. Already our first week had to be postponed! Hope your dc is feeling better and you have a productive week next week!

Music