My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Friday, February 26, 2010

Random thoughts!


OK, so I'm trying to get this blogging thing going again. I'm not sure I'm cut out for it, but it is a place for me to write down my random thoughts and a place for me to journal some of our school activities.
If anyone happens by here before Monday, please pray for one of my best friends, her adopted son will be having a biopsy done on a brain tumor that is in the middle of his brain. He's 5 years old. The doctor is not even sure he'll be able to get to it, to get the biopsy. She has three other children all 7 and under.
Also we are planning a trip to raise support for our ministry. We have been called into a revival ministry and are currently raising our support which has been a challenge with the weather and the economy. This just goes to show you how our God loves for us to trust Him. We have been unemployed now for eight months and God has provided for us in so many ways, that it's hard for me to even wrap my brain around it at times. Anyway, I need some sleep. maybe I'll share more about that later.

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Music