My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Monday, March 1, 2010

What a day!

OK, so I'm not normally the fasting type. However a week ago my dear friend found out that her adopted 5yr. old little boy had a brain tumor. Well they did the biopsy today. So I decided to fast and pray for the doctor and for her boy. The biopsy was scheduled for 7:30am and didn't occur until 12:30 and ended around 2:30 or 3:00. It's all kind of a blur right now. They were able to get the biopsy, which they were concerned they may not be able to get, praise God!!! The little guy is really sick right now. He's having a lot of trouble with nausea!! I on the other hand had no nausea here and was very glad to eat again and Praise God that he made it through the surgery! The funny thing about the fasting though, was that I stopped eating yesterday afternoon and thought I'd be starved that night. Get this...I wasn't hungry until 12:30 (when the surgery actually started). But boy was I hungry! I did a lot of praying! I guess that's why I wasn't able to be there with her either, I would not have prayed as much as I did if I had been there, too many distractions! God sure is amazing!!

No comments:

Music