My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Monday, May 31, 2010

I Love a Good Book Fair!!

I praise God for allowing me the time to go to the book fair this past weekend. My precious friend was going to go with me Saturday, but on Friday morning she called and was unable to go. I was very sad and debated going alone. She encouraged me by reminding me that Friday was normally not as busy if I wanted to go ahead and go. Next thing you know I'm on my way, by myself! A few hours of me time sure was different (and nice)! (Oops! Are we allowed to say that?! LOL!)
While I was there I was unable to find anything that fit what I feel God would like me to teach my dd next year, so I left in tears feeling like I had failed my family.
The next morning I received a phone call from that same friend and she offered to watch my kids so that my husband could go with me!!! Thank you God for the gift of friends!! So off we went and strangely enough, he felt the same way I did! I guess I'll be praying a lot more about it and I may be creating my own curriculum for this next year. Pray hard for me if that's the way God chooses for me, even typing it makes me a little nervous! Math I will NOT be creating, but we would like something new for dd. Right now it seems to be the only thing she doesn't like about school! Hope everyone has a great tomorrow!!

No comments:

Music