My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brainstorming

Just needed a place to put down some thoughts about next year that I couldn't lose. ie. my twenty different lists that are floating around my house.
8yr old
Math- I'm going to try Math U See Gamma, this is a switch from Saxon
Spelling- Natural Speller and Spelling City website
Vocabulary- Wordly Wise 3000 website
Handwriting- New American Cursive by Memoria Press
Grammar- Easy Grammar, Daily Grams(?), and Simply Grammar
Reading Comprehension- The Prairie Primer
Bible- The Awesome Book of Bible Facts

Geography- A Child's Geography: Explore His Earth & Geography Songs
Countries and Cultures
  • Music- Wee Sing Around the World
  • Art- The Kid's Multicultural Craft Book: 35 Crafts from Around the World
  • Food-Around the World Cookbook
  • People- Children Just Like Me, Window on The World
  • Countries- Need to find a good Atlas
  • Animals- The Complete book of Animals
  • Literature- Around the World in 80 Tales & Around the World in 80 Poems
  • Christmas- Christmas Around the World/the coloring book & The Adventure of Christmas
  • WeeBee Tunes Travel Adventure Get Your Passport & The Journey Continues

More to come, my brain is tired!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you dropped by my blog.
Wow that is quite a line up of curriculum. Over the years I have learned that I buy way more than I can ever manage to use. I look forward to getting to know you better. Blessings

Unknown said...

I have a friend who loves math u see. I am writing a Bible curriculum for my kids. When I am done, maybe you will want to try it out for free as my test subject. Michael had the idea and I am putting it into words. I am so excited about it!

April said...

I use math u see with my girls. It is very user-friendly and I am very pleased with it!

Music