My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Saturday, June 5, 2010

When God?

God's timing is perfect! I know that, however I have days that I wish I could see His timeline! My dh's job was eliminated due to budget cuts last year. So one year ago we were packing our stuff to move in with family. God had other plans! By His grace we are still in our rental home which is absolutely a God thing! We are, however, still unemployed and can see the end of our current resources coming quickly! God has been so faithful to us! He's even given us the desire to serve Him fulltime in ministry. We are currently raising support to be self funded missionaries with Life Action Revival Ministries. Talk about a life change and what a time to be trying to raise your own support! God will provide for us! I just wish I could catch a glimpse at His timeline!!

No comments:

Music