My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Thursday, August 19, 2010

So glad we started early!

The school year started earlier than normal this year. We started Math and LA at the beginning of July. It sounds crazy, but it has been a blessing already. I have been blessed to work a few weeks at a children's consignment store and having all of those days already on my calendar has freed me up to enjoy school more. I would normally stress about missing school, but now it has allowed me the freedom to enjoy doing school with my children and relaxing and enjoying them. Thank you God for giving me the crazy idea to start school in the middle of the summer so that I can enjoy my sweet children while they are here in my care. Anyone else start early this year, and how do you feel about it? I know it's not for everyone..hey,it might not even be for me every year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I started early and I love taking the 3 weeks at the end of Sept and the 1st of Oct. My schedule works for me!

Our Family for His Glory said...

I am so glad that this is working out so well for you! God is so good to meet us right where we need Him.
Blessings,
Jessica

Music