My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Praising God!

Two years ago my dh learned that his job would be cut at the end of June '09. Today Is The Day he starts a full time position with a God honoring ministry! The first song that came into my mind as soon as he told me was Our God Is Greater.

Then searching for a song that I would post on facebook to tell everyone our praises, I ran acroos one of the songs that has meant so much to me over the past two years and found it has new meaning for me today.

We are praising God for ALL He has taught us these past two years! I am so proud of my sweet husband and how he has let Christ shine through him with his unwavering faith. I am so blessed to be married to this wonderful man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear about it! Prayers answered! Now answer ours Lord! Please!

Music