My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Waiting!

We are waiting this week to see if my husband gets hired on full-time at a job he has been working at temporarily since the end of October. We are praying that God will only open doors that He wants us to go through. We have been unemployed since the end of June 2009 and have been living by His provisions alone. Which we always have, we just never realized it until now. God is so kind and faithful! He has taught me so much during this time and right now He is teaching me even more about waiting! I would have thought that by now that I would have learned quite a bit about waiting, apparently not enough yet!! Here's the song and scripture God is using right now in my life.


Yet those who wait for the LORD
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Music