My Current Memory Verse

My Current Memory Verse: My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~Psalm 121:2~

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I've been such a bad blogger!

Wow! I can't believe I haven't blogged for this long. Sorry! We had a wonderful Christmas. January flew by and my husband is still working his temporary position, however, there is a possibility they will keep him on permanently, so we are praying. This month seems to be flying by as well. I think that's because I have been in the bed since Tuesday with the flu and today is my first day with no fever!!!! So I feel like I've lost a week.

School Stuff:
I'm excited to report that school is on track! The main reason I started this blog was to keep myself on track with school. Good thing school didn't rely on me reporting in on here or I'd be in big trouble. We've have had a great beginning to our year. Dd finished up her grammar books for this year, so I went ahead and bought something so we can keep on going and so far we are loving it (mind you, we just got it and have only done two days worth)!! We are also switching up how MUS suggests doing their curriculum. Dd just learned the last of her multiplication facts (Gamma) and so now we are moving on to her division (Delta), then we will learn more about long division and such. The difference here is that I am not finishing Gamma, I'm moving straight into Delta and doing the first twelve lessons, then we will finish out both books together.

Me stuff:
I've been on a wonderful journey this year of going through the book "Made to Crave". God has been teaching me so much through this study! I'll have to tell you more later...just pray it's not two months later again. Thanks for listening to my ramblings if you've made it this far!! God bless!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children.

I have learned that with blogging, there may be times that I really just don't have the time. So just adding a picture or a short recap helps me when I can't do it the way I want.

I really like adding all our projects and notebooking, etc. and blogging about it. (Mainly because all our family lives in 16 hours away.)But when I can't a little what we have been doing post is just the thing!

Glad to see you are well!
Blessings

Karen said...

Hi there my blogging friend! Love the new name!! You are a natural, keep it up. Love ya!

Karen

Unknown said...

Love you , C!

Music